Who we are?
WHAT I DO FOR SURVIVING IN THE WILD Senior Mobile developer with a passion for building great
products with a pragmatic approach. My main focus for the time being is developing for the IOS
platform but are constantly striving to improve my skills and learn new technologies eg. Security on
mobile platforms and Python
Specialties: Swift & Objective-C (……. and an active new user of Xamarin:-))
✓ iOS app developer since 2010 ✓ Fluent in Swift, Objective-C, and the iOS SDK ✓ Fluent in Auto
Layout aka Auto Layout connoisseur:-) ✓ Well-versed with design patterns, best practices ✓
Well-versed in Apple’s Secure Coding Guide ✓ Well-versed in Apple’s iOS human interface guidelines
(HIG) ✓ Well-versed in publishing apps on the App Store
Primary skills: iOS: Swift, Objective-C, AutoLayout, Python, C#, Java, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core
Graphics, Core Animation, Core Location,MapKit, Alamofire Databases: Realm Tools: Xcode, Xamarin,
Instruments, CocoaPods, Git, HoykeyApp, Asana, Postman
Best Practices: Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, User Experience (UE/UX), Agile
- Define the application architecture,
- Resolve high-level functional issues,
- Provide continuity in all major application solution decisions.
- Specialties: Swift & Objective-C, StoryBoard, AutoLayout
- CocoaPods, Git, eg.
- Cocoa Touch, Core Animation, Core Location, MapKit
- Xcode and Interface Builder and the correlation between these
- IOS Provisioning Portal
- ITunes Connect